Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Curved corner brown and gold

Happy Wednesday,


Monday & Tuesday Summery, today autumnal I'm not sure what weather will be greeting me now I am back in the U.K. (hopefully I am scheduling this in early July to be honest to cover my travelling) at the moment it is hot and sunny but I know this rarely lasts.  Therefore a little bit of autumn shade can't go amiss!

Ingredients:
Spellbinders Embossing folder
Spellbinders Curved border one
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals
Core'dinations cardstock
Ranger Gold Perfect Pearls


Enjoy...



9 comments:

  1. Hi John. Love this second card today, what a bonus : ) This one will be great for the men. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card-great colours. The British weather has fooled us all-can't remember so many warm & sunny days!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John. Love this one as well. Great having two on one day. Love the curvy border die.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh up John
    must have been scheduled as glorious here today lol!
    I'm still coming around to browns,so not my favourite but would,as Mrs B says,make a great card for the guys.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    Wonderful Autumnal card today...the particular shade of brown on the embossed layer isn't my favourite but it's still a great card.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John we are getting 2 cards,to day,great.
    I love it,and love the colour.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card and yet another to have a try at (well... something similar!)

    ReplyDelete