Friday, 27 June 2014

Back to the Wilson...

Happy Friday,


After posting a run of projects made a few weeks ago I have to ask how do the professionals do it I really want to show what I have made almost as soon as it is done not wait six weeks lol.  I thought I show something that I made last weekend.  As most of you hopefully remember I admitted sinning again on Sunday well today's card is made with another of my sinful dies!



I bought three sets as I couldn't decide between the three beautiful circular dies in the Italian collection! Naughty I know!









I simply cut each of the sections in the die in alternate pink and cream card and layered them between pink and cream squares.  OK I embossed the squares to add a little more interest and threw in my usual ribbon, bows and pearls!

The centre circle die cut I have inked in a mixture of purple and green ink to bring out the beautiful roses and foliage in the die.








Ingredients:
Sue Wilson Tuscany Die
Tied together A4 embossing folder
Ribbon etc from stash.
Purple & Green distress Ink

Enjoy...

19 comments:

  1. Stunning card again-am not normally a fan of pink but this shade looks great.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful John, love the design and colours. very elegant.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely John-really pretty in pink. More dies for me to buy.
    Went to our Chinese yesterday to buy some pearls and there wasn´t a packet left. Have you got them all in your case?
    Will catch up on Monday.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice John,love the layers .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    A truly beautiful card, my favoutite so far. Love the way you have arranged the die cuts.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this really shows off this die.
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John.
    Oh sooooo pretty in pink and this shade is gorgeous. Love the way you have layered the dies....like you I love SW's dies they are so different from any others. Have a good weekend and hope the packing is coming along ok.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John. Lovely card, very elegant. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John. a beautiful card. Love the layout and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola John
    A veritable beauty of pinkness, screaming elegance! Been out with Nesta for breakfast and shappin and she loved it too, as I wafted my phone over her Herby potatoes.
    The professional card bods have stunt doubles, I believe, so I'm applying to be yours when you become famous hahaha!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it delicious when you get more than one die set together? I'm like a kid in a sweet shop when that happens. Enjoy your dies, the card is beautiful, and I bet we will have a run of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is another WOW and I don't usually like pink and the fact that you've used it with cream and not white makes it look beautiful Very soft and calming (did that make any sense?) You do know that your sins all go on my Need List! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful card John, the soft pink and cream card looks dreamy !! Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are fantastic dies it is so hard to choose ,great card .Don't know where you get the time to make all these fab card s and projects ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John just found your blog and got to say your cards are beautiful. Are you on Facebook ? Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John
    Lovely card,what can I say,I love all your cards.
    Love Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful feminine card - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete