The winner from yesterday was the second card (I breathe a huge sigh of relief!) and so I thought I would repeat the exercise today with a card that again I made a few days ago and just wasn't happy with. I am sure that we all have pieces that just don't seem to work for us.
Firstly This version which is actually the remake! This is made using the technique outlined in my video tutorial on the spellbinders Filigree delight. Check out the videos tag above to see how this was cut.
Now I know I have changed this in the same manner as yesterday however it worked once!
I also changed the base card for the same Navy blue from the original white background.
The next few pictures are the original card, let me know which you prefer!