Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Cream Snow?!?

Happy Tuesday!,

Today's post is short I'm afraid as Wendy and I (Wendy acting as my Magic Hands) have spent all evening making the video tutorials for the card and box from the weekend.  These are currently saving and uploading (as they have been edited but left some of the laughter in)  they will go live, starting with the box, on Thursday.  The flower and card will go live next week.

back to today the chosen recipient for this weeks your card is Snowqueen62, sue was picked randomly from last weeks comments and here is the card I made for her...

This is a small, yet delicate, card made with spellbinders A2 Filigree delight.  I made this card for Sue (The Snow Queen) as her blog shows some lovely die cut cards and I hoped she will appreciate it.

As I said Sue has her own blog which looks new as she has only posted three cards so far however I think if we all visit her then she might upload more!  To visit Sue's blog click HERE

The card is made in Cream and a rich cream card and is studded with bronze gems, I didn't add a sentiment as it would cover too much of the embossing and the gems.

As usual if you send me you address to lockers@live.co.uk Sue then I will post the card to you.


I hope you all, and especially Sue,

Enjoy...

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous John, very intricate and delicate.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure Sue will love it John, a very nice card and of course a lovely bow and flowers to set it off .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    I was always taught not to eat yellow snow. . .is cream the same? Tee hee!
    Im sure Sue will be thrilled to bits when she sees this vision of filigree gorgeousness.
    Can't wait to see the video.
    Have a good one.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards John, it seems such a good choice for Snow Queen, I hope she likes it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John, just been catching up on the past few days as I have been at my mums for her birthday. certainly missed some interesting projects, just love the boxed card. I like what you have done for today's card with the colours and the pretty flowers so I hope Sue likes it as well. Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning John.
    Thank you sooo much this is beautiful. I've never had a card made especially for me so feel really special.
    Thank you also for sharing my blog details as you say it is new so a bit slow getting my cards on but persevering and learning new things each time I post.
    I'm looking forward to your video as the box was a gorgeous idea.
    Thanks again
    Hugs Sue C xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John,
    Very pretty card, looking forward to the video. Yesterday's card is beautiful too.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely card and I am sure Sue will love it ,I would looking forward to your videos .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John. Love the card, Sue is a lucky lady. Can't wait to see the box video : ) I had the same thought as Mrs Duck as soon as I saw the title of todays post lol. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John and bloggers,love the card as you say it would have covered the lovely embossing.I know Sue will love the card.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete