Firstly can I send a call out to Maggie from France, if you are still having a peak could you get in touch I have tried emailing but keep getting them back (Ita has been asking as well)
Back to today, a simple card made with a few experimental pieces put together. I started by die cutting the Sue Wilson Californian background die, click HERE to see which one I mean, in parchment. This was for another project however the parchment slipped in my Big Shot Pro and so it missed one edge. Therefore I cut this into squares and placed them on top of some gold mirror card squares. These squares were to be part of another project and have corners from some random die cut stuck on them in white. I liked the way these looked with the pattern over them as it softened the effect.
Next I placed these behind a scrap piece that I had cut three squares from, thankfully i did this in a row as I like to be able to use everything even the waste. This panel was cut to size and foam mounted, using tiny foam pads, to give some depth.
I matted this in gold and added another mat of gold and white before adding to a hand cut card blank. The flower is my first experiment in die cutting felt using Spellbinders Bauble Blossoms which I added alcohol ink to once I had rolled it up.
A strip of ribbon, to balance the large flower, and done.