Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Keeping it Simple...

Happy Wednesday,

On Monday I posted a very CAS card and got some really great reviews and comments, my favourite was from Wendy who said she liked it but it was very not my style.  Now whilst I love to spend hours arranging and twisting die cuts into elaborate toppers I also love a clean, simple and balanced lines.

I went into the craft room on Monday night with the intention to make an antidote to the simple card however everything looked very OTT so I made this simple effort instead!

This is made with Kraft cardstock and PMD cream pearl cardstock.  This is a small card as it is based on Spellbinders Matting Basics A2 and Scalloped borders 2.

The flowers / leaves are wooden lasercuts form Hobbycutz

Enjoy...

14 comments:

  1. Morning John,
    I love your CAS card, so elegant. Fabulous.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it is really elegant. Sometimes less is more

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it very much!
    From a daily follower, Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    I don't normally like kraft card but this is splendid! Beautiful design and sentiment.
    Have a great day matey.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John. This is so beautiful it makes me sigh.
    Tried to make the box yesterday. Now I haven´t got the die so after two attempts going in the bin I decided to wait until another day to have a go. Patience is not my virtue.

    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous. I think it is good not to have too much of a rigid style, I love trying new styles. Best way to keep learning.
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely elegant card John and very much less is more! Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luvin this card - the colour combo and how you have used the borders xx fab xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John love this card. The colour and the design,as we say less is. Ore
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John. Love this. So elegant. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is stunning ,simple but so elegant ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John,
    this card is very elegant. Love the colour choice and design. Those laser cut flowers are superb.
    Crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John
    A beautiful card, using the elegant curves of the die to great effect. Where do you discover such good sentiments in your stamps? Your cards are always such a treat! Anne O

    ReplyDelete