Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Don't Cry...

Happy Tuesday,

Today's card, first premiered yesterday, is the largest of the cards I made for love week.  This is a red and white flat card that would be easier to post!

The backing paper is actually from DoCrafts home for Christmas range (as are all the papers I have used this week)  This and the other papers in the range can be used for more than just Christmas.

This is topped by 2 die cuts from Spellbinders Gold elements one which hold in place the sentiment.  I made the sentiment by die-cutting, inking and stamping a heart which mounted on a square.

Finally a strip of wide ribbon, tied in a signature bow, diagonally across the front.

The sentiment is from Crafters Companion. and although it´s not strictly a Valentines day one I think it´s a lovely sentiment to send someone at anytime. (especially if you have lost someone)

Enjoy...





8 comments:

  1. It´s beautiful John. Love this corner die and the bow is delicious.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    Sorry the bow is just too much for me, but I love everything else.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Lydia the bow is a bit too dominant for me John but I like your thinking on the sentiment. Could so easily be adapted for a sympathy card. Thanks for the info regarding the paper. Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Lovely card. The paper is great, Docrafts always produce fab goodies. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card again and luv the sentiment xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John I am not so sure that the corner Die is not working for me,and I agree the bow is to big,sorry John,it is still a lovely card but not for me.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice card ,sentiment not for me ,but I do like the corner die and papers used.Laura O

    ReplyDelete