Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 17 February 2014

Calm and Serene

Happy Monday Everyone,

After experiencing the weather in the UK last week our plain had to be rerouted due to the bad winds to a different airport I can now understand what everyone has been going through.  I hope the weather is calmer where you are and that things are  starting to calm a little.

Today's card was made to be calm and serene and a perfect antidote to the red fest of last week.  This is a very simple card made with a new First Edition Paper Pack 'Neroli' and plains navy & White cardstock.

I promise that Your Card will return next week as I haven't had time since my return from the U.K.


Enjoy...


12 comments:

  1. Hi John. This is simply beautiful. Love the bird, the paper and the sentiment....umm think that means I love it all : ) Beautiful. Glad you got home in the end. We have had just over 24 hrs of no wind or rain and the sun was out nearly all day yesterday! I wish it was the same for everyone else but sadly know it's not : ( Hope it is very soon though. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one, very not you though, there is no intricate die cuts!!!!
    See ya soon, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very versatile card, and I love it.
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. What a perfect simple little card with a wonderful sentiment.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title says it all John and I love the sentiment stamp, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    A very unusual card for you, but so simple in it's design. Love the sentiment.
    We had a whole day yesterday with no rain and the sun shone too.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got home safely. This card is a little plain for me, I'd have to dress it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John this card is perfect,in every way,I love it.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS card - luv it xx I tried to make a CAS for the other half for Valentines day and as you can see from my picky on the blog it sort of got there but found that I still had to add another stamping of birds xx hey ho xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    a very beautiful and as you say serene card. I am a great fan of birds, butterflies, dragonflies, and owls so this really appeals to me. Love that super paper too.
    Crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello John
    A lovely stylish card. So simple to put the patterned paper behind the die cut and as a layer. I love that sentiment but didn't know who had said it. Thank you!
    Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola John
    Sorry I'm a day behind. Did extra hours at work yesterday and then saw Mr D off to Belfast for work.
    Definitely different for you but great, smashing, super!
    I love my Neroli pad but some of the FE pads may be being discontinued as we're not stocking some of them any more at work.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete