Monday, 3 March 2014

Bookmark...emergency post lol

Dear blog friends,

Today's post is an emergency spare as I am away! Mr next door and some friends flew in yesterday and so we decided to come to benidorm for a few days ( thank you nice boss lady for the time off at short notice!) therefore today's post is a bookmark I have been holding off for an occasion like this.

Simple hand cut bookmark with a hand stitched felt heart and button attached with a strip if ribbon.  The edges are cut with a heart corner punch borrowed from Wendy.

A simple project but hopefully you will all understand! 

Enjoy... 

7 comments:

  1. Hi John,
    Very pretty bookmark. Enjoy your break.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Have a great time by the sea.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John & Mr ND
    Never apologise for having a life matey! Have a fabulous time on your break. You have given me an idea with this pretty bookmark so thank you.
    Love to Mr ND.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, John, I've been cut off from my broadband all weekend (issue with the provider, not me) and it felt as bad as losing the electricity. Loved your posts, but can't leave a comment for each one. Hope you are enjoying your trip to Benidorm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but fab - luv it xx enjoy your time in Benidorm - I am away for a while from tomorrow so I will catch up with your blog and look at your previous posts and comment as and when I can xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John. Love the bookmark. Hope you have a great time in Benidorm. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple but nice love the emboss ,enjoy your time in Benidorm.Laura O

    ReplyDelete