Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 20 January 2014

Your Card Elaine!


Happy Monday,

Last week my new feature proved really popular, well its time for weeks 2!  The idea is, for those who missed it, I will pick a name form the comments of the previous week on Sunday and make a card for that person!  Then if you email me on Lockers@live.co.uk I will post the card to you, simple!


Today's card was made specially for  Elaine, now Elaine is a fellow member of the Hobbycutz Design Team however this is, honestly, a coincidence.  Elaine's blog can be found HERE she is a fantastic stamper whom I could learn a few things from.  I was really tempted to make a card that was heavy on stamping however I thought it was best to stick to what I'm known for die cutting!

 Again Elaine was randomly selected by Mr Next Door.


This card is made with 9 die cuts using the square section from Spellbinders Adorning Squares foam mounted onto a sheet of green PMD cardstock.  I love the tiled effect this gives although I had to add some pearls it wouldn't be one of my cards without a couple of pearls!

Enjoy...

13 comments:

  1. Hi John. I love the card. It is so pretyy. Lucky you Elaine! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola John
    Gorgeous card matey and love the teal.
    Don't forget to send me that ebay ribbon link.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card turned out beautifully John, (lucky lady Elaine), everything about this card is wonderful. The layout, the colour, the ribbon, you are a whizz when it comes to making cards John. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    A truly lovely card, love the white with teal and yes i did need the pearls. Lucky Elaine.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg John this is amazing thanks so much. I feel honoured xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Elaine is a luchy girl. I missed coming here yesterday, was out all day Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card John must get these dies out! Congratulations Elaine, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John fab card and luv what you have done with these dies, I have this set and would never have thought of doing this with it - luv it xx Well done Elaine and I know what you feel about being honoured xx luv the sentiment too xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice card John ,love the quilt look to the squares ,well done Elaine enjoy this lovely card .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John a fantastic card as usual,lucky
    Elaine
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John
    What a stunning card. It took me ages to work out what you'd done combining various elements of the die set. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such a beautiful card! I love the tiled look and pearls, of course.

    ReplyDelete