Sunday, 26 January 2014

Hobbycutz Challenge Sunday


Happy Sunday Guys!




Its my turn for the Hobbycutz Challenge DT again, this week the challenge is a sketch!  Here is the sketch...




and here is my creation, a little different for me as I would call it Clean and Simple.


Can I mention as well that we are looking for new members of the Hobbycutz Design Team all you need to do is add DT after your name on your challenge entry this week.  It would be great to see some of you fabulous craters joining me on this Fab team!

This weeks challenge winner will receive a $15 gift certificate from Whimsey stamps, a company whose stamps I use all the time!








Click HERE to see what the other Design Team members have come up with or to enter!

Enjoy...

5 comments:

  1. Hola John
    Did wonder where your post was today but guess you had to post at a certain time.
    This is gorgeous matey, absolutely fabulous! Great design and colours.
    May just give the challenge a go.
    Hope you've had a good day off.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say, is Debonair Ryanair's posher cousin lol !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards, especially the last one, that really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and luv ribbon threading along the bottom and the die xx I would luv to have a go at this Hobbycutz challenge and think I have a card I made for our daughter last year that may just fit the bill xx will go back through my photos xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. John this card is lovely,rich but at the same time soft.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete