Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 24 January 2014

First quick post of 2014!

Happy Friday,

Once again running short on time and my bed is calling so a quick card made a couple of days ago.  I made this one using the
cream and burgundy pieces I had left over form my burgundy stage a couple of weeks ago (seriously I am trying to be green and not waste I'm not trying to keep as much card in my stash as possible!)











I simply cut all the strips with Spellbinders Curved borders one die and layered them up with foam tape.  The centre is a circle, a scalloped circle finally a cream circle with the sentiment from waltzing mouse.

Enjoy...

8 comments:

  1. love the rich colour used in this card ,and these border dies are so useful .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the border dies John, I wish I could find mine. I have lost all of my border dies, I have put them somewhere safe and can't find them anywhere. :-( Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your wavy card, though it looks like black and cream on my screen, so I'm just imagining the burgundy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    Love your card and a great way to use the left of pieces. Great man's card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but stunning card - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John. Love the card. If's good to use up leftovers isn't it, especially when you make a card as good as this one : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola John
    Sorry I'm late, busy day off.
    Super design. I too am seeing cream and black on the top pic then cream and brown on the next lol!
    Either way, still love it.
    Hope all good with you.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete