Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Feeling Peachy?!?

Happy Tuesday!



This week, so far, seems like a pastel week because today's' card is another pastel this time peach.  Now as one of my lovely commentators said last time I posted peach (Can't remember who I am crap at names) its nice to see a different colour I hope you like this one.

This card is made with the same Core'dinations paper as my last peachy effort.  This time I embossed and sanded the backing before framing it and mounting it onto a sheet of white cardstock.  The central element is all cut with a Spellbinders Gold elements die ( i forget which one!) die, as this is a gold elements die I added gold ink to the raised areas before cutting.  This makes the debossed areas stand out and adds a lovely shine to the card.




The central sentiment is an oval die cut, inked and stamped with the Whimsey stamp sentient a quote from one of my favourite authors look closely to find out who lol)

I have foam mounted this onto two of the centre dies from Spellbinders A2 filigree delight which adds some interest to the panel.  Finally I added a few pearls and a simple bow made with organza ribbon sent to me by Mrs Duck!


Enjoy...














14 comments:

  1. Stunning John, so elegant :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola John
    I don't normally do peach but you could change my mind with this as its absolutely fantastic. It is truly gorgeous. I wish I could make the organza look like that!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, though that Gold SP die doesn't really appeal to me. Usually I like asymmetric things, but this one not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment John, should probably be a crafter's mantra!! Sanding back the card really makes it blend with the cream and gold nicely, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    Fantastic card, so elegant, I love the peach colour.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jhon this is a very nice card,the middle part is a bit ott,sory
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John. Love todays card. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv this card - luv the frame effect you have done - luv the colour combo and absolutely luv the sentiment - have you guessed I luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice card John ,like all the layers and a good colour.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello John
    This is such a pretty card. A bow, layers and and intricate die cuts - just my cup of tea!
    Best wishes
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so lovely John and I love the color you have chosen. I love the layering in the centre and the bow is the finishing touch. Beautiful and some body will be lucky enough to get this creation from you xx

    ReplyDelete