Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 2 January 2014

December Review...

Hello,

Here is my final review with my three favourite projects from December 2013.  I promise a new year and a new project tomorrow!! 

Firstly a gold gilding flake card that wasn't a Christmas card!  I loved this card it just seemed to me so small and sweet.  Click HERE to see the original post.





Next has to be a Christmas card and a real change form the last one in that it is simple stamping and glitter card.  Click HERE to see the original post.





finally my hanging, sweet filled box's.  The pictures did not do these justice in real life they looked simple yet opulent, if that's possible.  Click HERE to see the original post.




I  would also like to wish all my followers, commenters and friends a wonderful and prosperous new year.  I hope 2014 brings you all that you could wish.

john xxx

9 comments:

  1. love the gilding flakes on the first card ,looking forward to lots more fab projects from you this year ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola John
    Another trio of festive fabulousness. Love all three in equal measure today.
    Look forward to seeing what you have come up with for tomorrow.
    Have a great day!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    Three beautiful projects , i like them all
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv all three of these and can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2014 xxGailTxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    Three lovely projects, looking forward to more wonderful creations from you in 2014.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John, just catching up on all your posts over the past couple of weeks now that I am back home. I hope you had a good Christmas. Will be interesting to see what you have for us for the new year. With my best wishes for 2014 Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John
    3 more beautiful projects - I loved them all when first posted.
    Looking forward to the future goodies - no pressure of course!
    How lucky are we, your followers, to have a daily dose do inspiration.
    Wishing you all the best for 2014.
    Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John. Love all three projects. \the Christmas card and boxes are on my "to do"list for next Christmas :) I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us in 2014! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've loved the recap of the year John, and a good idea for when you need a break too.

    ReplyDelete