Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 9 January 2014

A wallet of smiles...

Happy Thursday,

Todays card is a money or gift voucher wallet, made in simple cream and pale blue and using up mainly scraps of card and pre cut die cuts.

I started by folding a piece of A4 cardstock (PMD Cream Hammered) into three the die cutting the scalloped edge using Spellbinders Scalloped Borders one.  I laid a scrap of pale blue card behind to show through the filigree sections.



Next I embossed the whole piece using a Darice tumbling leaves folder then simply added the topper in the middle on a sheet of cream card edged in blue.


I embossed a scrap of pale blue cardstock the same way and added this inside before sticking down the flap (2 cm fold)

Hopefully you can get the idea of this from the pictures!

Enjoy...































9 comments:

  1. Hola John
    Clever idea and prettily done. Patricia will be a happy girl with you using your scraps.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and useful, John. Love the embossing and the use of my favourite scalloped border.
    Enjoy you afternoon shopping I'm so jealous.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Great idea, love it, very pretty and useful.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes a nice change from just tucking the cash in the card, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John.What a pretty way to give someone money. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a luvly way to give money or vouchers xx luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice idea , and looks so well finished .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  8. John this is really fantastic. And a great idea x

    ReplyDelete