Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Twins!

Happy Tuesday!

Todays cards are a set of two made for my friends sisters who are, I bet you can guess from the title, twins!  She wanted 2 cards which were similar but different for her twin sisters Christmas. I decoded top go away from my usual Christmas palette and go small and sweet.

Now these were made quite a while agao and although I've looked I cant find them featured on my blog however I was sure I had posted them so apologies if you've seen these before!





Enjoy...

11 comments:

  1. Hola John
    No, definitely not seen these before. Have to say, the first one is my favourite as its more elaborate. I keep trying to get that metal tags set on ebay as its fab.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think I have seen these before, they are so lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    Two lovely cards ,i like them both, and no i have not seen them before.

    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Been away for a few days with my son so catching up.
    Haven't seen these cards but the first is my favourite although both very pretty.
    Bye
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    Two beautiful cards, love them both, bet your friend was happy with them
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards John, they will definately be cherished. Hugs, Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards John, I think the first one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John. Due to temporary memory loss9nothing new for me!) I didn't leave a comment yesterday so would like to say how much I love all of the cards featured. Todays are great too, lucky people that recieve them all. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fab cards but like Mrs Duck I prefer the first one xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    sorry I have not been around much. I am having probs with my neck and shoulders.
    Love your cards today. Such really great designs.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. two fab cards ,like both equally .Laura O

    ReplyDelete