Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 14 December 2013

Something Different Saturday The Final Countdown

Happy Christmas Saturday,

This is the final something different Christmas Saturday and, I'm afraid, the last of the year!  Most of us get really busy this time of year as you read this I am acting in the local pantomime!  I'm not saying what part but it's Aladdin and I'm not the genie!!!!




Todays something different is not a box (hurrah I hear you all shout) quite frankly its crackers!  After years of hand cutting crackers I finally
found a die that cuts them!  Unfortunately I didn't read the description so this die from Tonic is not A4 it makes them from A5 instead.  However once I started cutting I LOVED these mini crackers and as you saw yesterday, Hopefully, they really work on a tree.

I have made these in different cardstock even Mirri card

these will be boxed and filled with my handmade chocolates for this years Christmas gifts.

Enjoy...



































12 comments:

  1. Lovely red cracker John - I did realise the size of the die, and ended up buying two so that I could cut two at a time from one sheet. I've made at least a dozen boxes of 6 (hand made the boxes as well, complete with acetate windows) as presents. I did the same as you and filled with chocolates, but I added mottos and snaps. I drew the line at hats, as I HATE with a vengeance those stupid tissue paper hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall look forward to getting mine!!!! they look great. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful John. What lovely gifts these will make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Beautiful crackers and a great idea to fill with chocolates , i will look for this die next year .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and what a luvly idea to fill with home made choccies (yum-yum) I think that the smaller size is probably more versatile and as you say you can put them on the tree xx Enjoy your panto xx Oh yes you will!! xx and have a fab Chrimbo xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John. I love the crackers, especially the red one. What a lovely present they will make with your chocs in them! I have put the die on my, ever growing, wish list. Hope the panto went well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola John
    Its behind you! Boom boom! At least no one will be rubbing your lamp!
    Cracking crackers matey. Even better with treats inside. They would be the best things I'm likely to pull this Christmas lol !
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice crackers,this die is fantastic and makes these crackers so easy to do .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John,
    Great crackers, love the red one, and home made choc, is there no end to your talent.
    Hope the panto goes well, Oh yes it will.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John the crackers are lovely,and the chocolates will make them very personal.Hope all goes well with the play.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John the crackers are lovely,and the chocolates will make them very personal.Hope all goes well with the play.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete