Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 28 December 2013

September Review...

Hello,


As it started to get a little cooler ( well I had  hoped so, didn't come to pass!) thoughts turned, inevitably to Christmas, here my three favourites from September...


My card set and selection of Box's to house them.

Click HERE to see the original Post.















One of my favourite uses for the Spellbinders Filigree Delight Die.

Click HERE to see the original Post.












Finally my Design Team inspiration card for House of cards and one of my first, successful, uses of Gilding Flakes.


Click HERE to see the original Post.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Adore those card boxes, very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola John
    They are all fab so no favourite from these for me. What's happened to July and August? Have you been at the vino roja again lol?
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely John. The filigree die is beautiful. You'll have to tell us of your exploits in Benidorm!

    Love val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Love all three projects. Your boxes are always wonderful and I love the delicate blue card. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely selection John, i love them all

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    Love them all but if I had to choose it would be the blue card, it's stunning.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete