Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 16 December 2013

Nessitity II...

Happy Monday!


Todays cards are my last minute panic makes.  I realised I had not made nearly enough cards for friends, neighbours and customers so I grabbed my scraps box a couple of sheets of red and white card and a pack of refolded card blanks and this is what I came up with (well a selection at least I made about a dozen!)







The whole focus of these cards was using the sections of card that I had cut snowflakes, reindeer etc out of.


Enjoy.....

6 comments:

  1. Hola John
    They are all fantastic matey but my favourite is the first one. Have a couple more to do myself this week so thanks for the ideas.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    Just beautiful and you said quick makes would have taken me days.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, I think it would take me much longer to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Beautiful cards ,i agree with the above ,it would take me hours to do cards as beautiful as these
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. John these are fab for last minute ,stunning .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe these are quick makes - it would take me half a day to come up with the ideas - anyway I luv them particular the first and second ones xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete