Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 9 December 2013

Necessity is...


The mother of all invention!

Happy Monday, to be honest I had nothing new to show today as I had rehearsals all day!  However my friend came round last night to, in her words, Riffle through your card drawers.  She needed 3 simple Christmas cards to post to the UK which had to be flat (in addition to 6 of those featured on here in the last few weeks that made it into the handy bag she brought to carry them home in!)  Therefore I had 20 minutes to make 3 simple cards for her in laws and so these were born.




This one is my favourite!  All three are using Spellbinders snowflake pendant 2013, glitter and normal card and 13cm card blanks.

Hopefully this shows that simple can, sometimes, be just as effective.

Happy Monday, Enjoy...

11 comments:

  1. Hi John. Sometimes clean and simple looks fab. This is one of those times! And yes I prefer the same one as you.Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 minutes to make 3 cards! They look wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John. 3 cards in 20 minutes - what did you eat for breakfast? They are really pretty especially your favourite which is my favourite too.
    Have a good day.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    They do say less is more sometimes and i agree, your cards a lovely , If i had a choice ?? i would go for Number 3 .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful cards John, and I like the third one but they are all great. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola John
    I like the front two best. I think "simple but effective" will be my epitaph hahaha!
    Have a great day matey.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John,
    Well you must have had weetabix for breakfast, 30 mins for 3 cards, amazing. Simple and elegant love them.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing what some nice card and a die or two will do, isn't it. They still look tons better than what's in the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luvin the silver/red snowflake card (the one at the front) I have these dies so I may just have to 'borrow' this idea cos it will be the answer to making some extremely quick Xmas cards - I'm starting to get into a panic cos time is running away with me!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HiJohn it would take me days to make those cards they are super.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  11. three lovely cards ,and it does show simple is just as nice sometimes .Laura O

    ReplyDelete