Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Missed a day, nearly!

Happy Wednesday!

It was only on checking this morning that I realised I had not scheduled a post for today!  Normally, due to work commitments, I have to schedule todays post on Monday.  However this week I seemed to miss this one somehow.  Its now half seven (here anyway!) and so here is another quick post.

Therefore here is a very quick, last minute Christmas card.  This one is, honestly, so easy to make.  I used a Do'crafts background stamp in gold on black cardstock.  This is decorated with strips of gold twine and a snowflake.

A little matting with white, black and gold and finished.  A card doesn't have to be timer consuming or complicated to look, hopefully, elegant.

Enjoy...














12 comments:

  1. Hi John. Great quick card. I would, maybe, use a lighter background as it is very dark on my screen, but I am sure it looks different in "real life". Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    Wow this card is Stunning ,love the idea of the twine and the snowflake in the corner , very nice
    Elaine H X
    PS thanks for answering my Question X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    Quick but gorgeous! And I recognise the Marianne snowflake. If I knew you had that set, you could have done your own mask hahaha!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a useful stamp to have in hand for a quick card! Elegant, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI John,
    It may be a quick card to make but its just lovely very elegant.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stylish card John. Very elegant.
    Sorry it was a quick visit this morning but we couldn't find a parking space and Lynn was having to circle.
    See You Soon.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv this card - and it does look elegant and that style may be the answer to my Christmas cards this year as up to this point I have only made two - I was really organised in November and made thirty for an animal charity and unfortunately mine have fallen well by the wayside (I feel a few late nights coming on)!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a case of less is more John, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS - Re the House of cards blog hop masterpiece - was last Saturday's blog your entry as the colours seem to fit the theme of the blog hop photo?

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card ,even if it is a little late .{not for me anyway}.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant design for a quick card, and it has such an elegant look with the gold on black background, I think your card looks fab!!!

    ReplyDelete