Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas Lovely Friends...

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to break from the review for today to wish all the wonderful friends and followers I have made over this year a wonderful Christmas!  I really can't overplay how much I appreciate your support, comments and friendship and wish that everyone has the Christmas they want, whether that be loud, with family, with friends, peaceful or just comfortable and warm.

Today I decided to show the card I made for family members its very simple and clean in white and silver...


this one is made for you!  as I said yesterday It was impossible to send a card to everyone in the U.K. so I made this version of my family and friends card just for you all.







Have a Very Merry Christmas
and a Crafty New Year!

Much Love,

John xxx


9 comments:

  1. Good Morning and a Happy Christmas day John

    Your card is just beautiful ,simple and clean as you say and is very pleasing to the eye , i just love all the pearls they always seem to give a card class somehow.
    Anyway i must away to get the preparations done , but i will post you my e/mail address first { or i may forget. }
    Hope you and yours all have a lovely day
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas John. Your family card is simply stunning, just perfect. I would be delighted to recieve this, as would anyone else! Have a fantastic day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards John, love ours too. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY CHRISTMAS John and all your bloggers. Lovely card (as usual). Hope everyone has a great day. I'm just taking a break, waiting for all the family to arrive. Turkey is in the oven, and everything else is prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas John, I hope that you and your family have a wonderful time. Your card is stunning and I just love it. Have a great day. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola John
    Thank you matey and here's hoping you are whooping it up in Benidorm.
    Sincerely folks, John is one of the loveliest guys I've had the pleasure to meet and now call a pal.So a grande Feliz Navidad to you and yours. Enjoy the break.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Christmas John,this is a lovely card and i'm wishing you a wonderful day ,enjoy and will look forward to many more great creations .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Boxing Day John. I'm chilling out today, recovering from yesterday. I'll pop back later to see if you have managed to post again, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - simply elegant - sorry for the late comment but just didn't get the time to look around the blogs yesterday xx hope you had a good day and enjoyed the festivities xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete