Sunday, 22 December 2013

May review


Happy May!

So Simple, was the title of this effort and I loved the simplicity of the reverse die cut, a very clean card for me but it just struck me as so sweet!  Click HERE to see the original post













Next my first attempt at a filigree card, not my favourite choice of colours however it shows off the technique really well!


Click HERE to see the original post
















Finally whilst there was an awful lot I loved in May I really liked the colours and composition of this one, it was not a populkare card however IU had a pretty yet manly feel that appealed to me!


Click HERE to see the original post

4 comments:

  1. Hi John. 3 really different cards again. Love the design ot the 2nd one, but like you not very keen on the colour! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola John
    For, you ain't half confusing me with these different posting times. I bet you would put money on my saying my favourite is the middle one as much for the colour as anything else lol!
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Missed this yesterday, love the first two but sorry not keen on the third.
    Lydia]X

    ReplyDelete
  4. John,.....I would love to have 1/2 of the talent that you have in your little finger. Your cards are beautiful and amazing. I love the pink one, even though it is not your favorite colors. What die cut machine do you use? Someday, I want to be able to make those intricut cuts. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete