Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 20 December 2013

March review

Happy March,


The first item for March is from my attempt to join the design team for core´dinations (unsuccessful I´m afraid!)  I've chosen the jewellery box I made for this, click HERE if you want to see the other projects I made


















It was an early Easter this year so I made my own Easter egg box in silver Mirri Card and Acetate,  click HERE for the original post.





















With mothers day also falling in March I had to post what I made for my mum this year.  although a canvas was a new experience for me, since leaving Art college at least, I really enjoyed playing with the paints and mixing media´s.  click HERE for the original post.





I have loads more favourites from March but I limited myself to three so these are it, I do feel that this was a creative month for me and it was the month I decided to post everyday!  I think this meant that I threw everything at the blog to see what would stick!

Enjoy...

10 comments:

  1. Hi John
    Three beautiful items! I really like the Easter egg box ( can't resist butterflies). With Christmas crafting almost over, I need to have a nice project in mind.
    I'm enjoying the forays beck to the start of the year.
    Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Three totally different projects today. I think the Easter egg box is stunning, I love it! The silver filigree with the oval cut is perfect to use at Easter, especially for egg boxes. I have this die on my wish list anyway but now have another use for it when (hopefully) i get it :) have a good weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    They are all lovely but for me, the jewellery box is a stunner. Goodness knows what Coredinations were looking for not to pick it. Their loss!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness John your box is a stunner , i agree with Mrs Duck its their loss x

    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    Three stunning projects would not be able to choose a favouite, love them all.
    Enjoying seeing your earlier projects.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful projects John, can't choose my favourite as they are all gorgeous. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three stunning creations and you know I love that box, so designative (new word)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fab creations and cannot believe that this entry did not make core'dinations want you on their DT - beggars belief xx I would be over the moon with any of these creations xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John. This is my first time seeing these creations. All three are beautiful especially the box. This should definitely have made Co ordinations want you on their. DT.
    Have a good rest of the day.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the box is fab ,as are the other projects ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete