Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Little Time Left...

Happy Tuesday!

Another quick post I'm afraid seriously running out of time this year.  This card was made to replace some of those Mel took yesterday!

This background is made using the acetate and glitter card technique.  I stamped the chocolate baroque snowflake stamp, using archival ink, onto acetate before laying it over a sheet of white glitter card.

The remainder of the card is a simple frame in Mirri card, black edge and a white 15x15cm card blank.





The top is decorated with mixed, die cut, snowflakes and a glitter card cut sentiment (tonic die) a few pearls (as usual) a couple of gems and complete.

Enjoy...

11 comments:

  1. Hi John. Lovely. Wonderful snowflake stamp, it makes a great card. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola John
    Fabulous matey. Love your snowflake stamps, they're stunners.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    Very festive with lots of sparkle , i love the glittery sentiment .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Lovely. Love the snowflake and the sparkly sentiment.
    I've got about half a dozen cards to make yet and that's my lot unless I get more orders. I reckon I've made about 300 this year and I'm all Christmassed out.
    Have a good day. Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous and Mels were pleasant!! Quick on the draw there too.
    Having an OK time, Hollie gone home now but I,m £227 lighter, you know what I mean.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    lovely card, very sparkly.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card John, your quick cards are always so beautiful. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that John - really stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card luv the techniques and really wish I could make such stunning cards so quickly xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card ,a really nice technique .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete