Sunday, 15 December 2013

Hobbycutz all wrapped up!

Happy Sunday,



Todays is HobbyCutz challenge time, click here to join us there are some great prizes on offer!

Here is my design Team inspiration for the challenge this week the theme is all wrapped up and so, using a beautiful Hobbycutz Peace laser cut, I've made a box (surprise |Surprise!)

I needed something to gift my crackers form yesterday in and so I made this...






This is a simple box at 16cm x 16cm and 4cm deep.  I cut a square aperture in the front, edged it in pearls and added the laser cut, and gilded, Peace topper and complete. 

I thought these would make perfect gifts for the girls at work and my boss with a few of my handmade Baileys chocolate fudge inside.

Click HERE to see what the rest of the design team have made, or to join in the challenge!

Enjoy...

8 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous John, so shop bought and classy. I have gifts for you to. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. These look beautiful, ayone would be delighted to recieve them. Have a good day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    So classy and very beautiful presents, just popping over to see what other delights the team have come up with.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    A plethora of festive gorgeousness! Baileys fudge. . . . . . . .hmmmmm (said in a Homer Simpson stylie) I have a bottle of the orange truffle Baileys in the kitchen calling to me now.
    Could have a snifter whilst watching Sue Wilson as the Sun will be over the yard arm.
    Enjoy your day off.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab box ,these are lovely crackers ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    Fabulous box set, a great gift for anybody.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous box and crackers -- lucky recipients xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    Beautiful crackers and box. I almost bought the cracker die but then told myself I could only buy it if I promised to make them for Christmas. I couldn't do that (this year anyway!) as I've been making petal leaf boxes instead for shop bought chocs. Now I do like the idea of baileys fudge! Is that a recipe you can share, or can you point me in the direction of where its published?

    ReplyDelete