Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 6 December 2013

Glitter red!

Happy Christmas Friday!

todays Christmas card has very few die cuts but really doesn't eveb need these!

This is a simple Chocolate Baroque stamp inked and stamped on acetate and layered on red glitter card.

I used clear glue and white glitter on the reverse to lighten the centre of the flowers.

Finally a Spellbinders Poinsettia die cut, a glitter Merry Christmas (a tonic die) and finished.

Enjoy...

11 comments:

  1. Opulent was the first word that came to mind when I saw this, who would not like to receive this beautiful card.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    Its another double WOW from me and a , "Gosh it is just beautiful and stunning "
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is this. It's so very classy. I love glitter card and it's one of the highlights of Christmas being able to use it on cards.
    Have a good weekend.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    This one certainly had the WOW! factor. Love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very effective technique with the acetate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely......i really like it alot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and what a fab technique xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola John
    A veritable glitter fest! Love it chook. Have shied away from glitter card as some are like coloured sandpaper. I may have to reconsider.
    Have a good evening.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab stamp ,love to see it close up.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John. This is stunning! I find it hard to get a good clear image on acetate, which I love using, how do you do it? Take care.

    ReplyDelete