Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 13 December 2013

Christmas Friday

Happy Christmas Friday!

As this is my last Christmas Friday, for a while at least, I thought I would show you what I did with some of the decorations I made!  This is one of my trees which feature the fabric baubles and crackers ( see tomorrow or Sunday for these)

Next are the boxes I made with Christmas on them, these were used on the stairs and the wreath I wrap along my curtain pole.


Enjoy....



8 comments:

  1. Hi John. Don't they all look great : ) I love the boxes on the wreath, it shows them off beautifully. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous, lovely and festive. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    I was impressed at "one of my trees". Are you a multi tree household? I'm debating whether to wrestle with our tree today as well as creating the EEC mince pie mountain.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    What wonderful decorations very impressive.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very festive ,you must feel very proud .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Christmassy xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great decorations ,they look great .Laura O
    ps,always a great feeling when you see something you have made hanging up.Laura O

    ReplyDelete