Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 23 December 2013

Baking Mad!

Happy Monday (wasn't that a band?)

As it gets nearer to Christmas I have to give up, mostly, the papercrafting and start gift making.  Now this year as in others most of my gifts are handmade and usually baked.  Therefore over the last few days I have been manically baking!










Firstly my vanilla Christmas Biscuits ( Gelletta de Navidad)


Secondly Chocoltae Fudge Bites and Baileys Chocolate Fudge Truffles


Over the next few days I will, if wanted, slip in recipes and instructions!

Enjoy...

11 comments:

  1. Yes please John (to the recipes), they look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. I agreewith Lesley, they do look yummy, and yes please to the recipes. Have a good day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Love the little reindeer with the bows.
    Love val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait t taste them all. yummy.
    Hopefully, see yas tomoz. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola John
    Nah, think the band were the Miserable Thursdays. I'm not a sweet toothed person but even I had a saliva moment looking at the pic of the chocs.
    Recipe? Oh absolutely matey!
    I made 72 mince pies last week and they are all gone. . . . . .with a trail of crumbs behind Mr Duck. Got to make some more today and ice Nigella (the Christmas cake)
    Have a great day yourself.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    Me too for the recipes they look wonderful.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGooness

    You are so Talented , and its a Yes please for the recipes when you have time,
    Just seen your lovely cards on yesterdays post , they are fab .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow and yes please (to the recipes) xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a tease John. Showing us all those delicious treats.. Recipes definitely required after seeing them. Wish you Everything you Wish for yourself and Make it a Good One. Merry Christmas and a Happy crafty New Year. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    what a very yummy post. Love your Christmas goodies. I wish I was on your list. lol.
    I do hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.
    Christmas Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John. Did you post the recipe for chocolate fudge bites? I keep looking for it, But can't find any.... I'd love to try them :)

    ReplyDelete