Monday, 30 December 2013

August Review...



I Know I know mixed up, again due to scheduling I'm afraid!

Firstly the box I made as my version of spellbinders Bracket Borders box, just larger.

Click HERE to see the original post
 


Finally I have to repost this card as it has proved my biggest post of the year!  This card was made as part of the items I made when Christine Emberson form the spellbinders design Team honoured me by asking me to create something for her blog.  I love this card so much that it hasn´t been given to anyone and will remain part of my Christmas decorations for years to come!!

Click HERE to see the original post
This is the card I made for the chef at work, I cant get the picture any larger so to see this properly you prob need to click throughClick HERE to see the original post


8 comments:

  1. Hola John
    Due to scheduling eh? Is scheduling Spanish for partying hahaha?
    A trio of loveliness but your snowflake card is beautiful.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Love all three of these but I have to say that the snowflake card is in my top three all time favourite Christmas cards so I am delighted to see it again :)) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the same mind John, its lovely to see your snowflake card again ,cant say i have seen your first box before but i just think its lovely .

    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi john,
    Remember the cards but not the box, nice to see them again.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John. The red snowflake one is a definite favourite of mine. Love the colour and the shape.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the snowflake one is my fav too ,but do also like the box.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm a bit early for you this morning (New Year's Eve), but I'm keen to see the back of 2013, and looking forward to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello John,
    I loved your snowflake card when I first saw it - beautiful and balanced.
    I was lucky enough to have a class with Christine Emberson at the beginning of December. We made a table decoration using a cone and the blossom dies - so not unlike your poinsettia tree in concept. Having made around 70 flowers for that project, I may well give your poinsettia tree a go next year!
    Best wishes
    Anne O

    ReplyDelete