Saturday, 21 December 2013

April Review

Happy April!



April was my second month of blogging everyday and I think I may have started to feel the strain of creating 31 new projrcts.  I hadn't yet learned the value of making as much as possible on a sunday!

Here are my April Choices

Firstly one of my first Something Different Saturday, a writing setr and box.
Click HERE to see the original post













Red or black a severe offering of so many die cuts!  Click HERE to see the original post








Finally another box this time with a hanging decoration.

Click HERE to see the original post

7 comments:

  1. Hi John. I love all f your work but I do think that your ornate boxes with a decoration of some sort inside are outstanding. Every one that you have blogged has been just perfect! Hope you have a great weekend, I am sure you have everything bought, made, wrapped etc. and can sit back and relax, just like me......ooh, sorry that is a dream I had last night : )) Enjoy, no matter what you are doing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. I think this is the month I first found you - ah. I remember the red card and the hanging decoration but not the writing set which is so pretty.
    Have a good weekend.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Three lovely projects , i like them all .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    Love all three but if I had to choose, it would be the writing set.
    You're a clever boy!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three fab projects yet again xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    More lovely projects, waiting to see one that I remember then I'll know when I joined your blog.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. more fab creations ,love this looking back ,so nice to see more nice projects ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete