Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 12 December 2013

A Mans Christmas

happy Thursday All!,

Todays card is another quick one, this time made for my friends Father in Law.  She wanted a card that was Christmassy yet still masculine, a tough order for Christmas which to me should be bright.  This is what I came up with.



The background for this is made using a chalk white inkpad and the Chocolate Baroque snowflake stamp I have been using loads at the moment.  This is simply layered onto white and black cardstock to make a 14 x 14cm card.  The sentiment is stamped and embossed in detail white powder.

Finally a simple double layered white on white snowflake cut from Spellbinders frosty forms die.











Simple, a little dark but exactly what was ordered.

Enjoy...

9 comments:

  1. Pretty stylish. Just what she ordered I think. See ya soon. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola John
    Love the stamping on this matey and its great that you personalised it for Noel too ;-)
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. like this card ,dark but still very nice and it is perfect for men.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Very dark and masculine. Lovely.
    Take care. Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    A very stylish mans card, a little dark for my taste but if it fulfilled the brief that's all that matters.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    Yes it is a little dark but the White lifts it to perfection,very masculine very nice .

    Take Care
    Elaine X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John,
    great mans card.
    Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice and perfect male Christmas card - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John. Lovely card, a bit dark for my taste for a Christmas card but as you say that is what was wanted. I am tempted to try it in navy blue because I love the way it shows the snowflake. I think you have made a great job of a hard brief when you usually do bright and cheerful. I would have been stumped! So glad your friend was pleased with it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete