Thursday, 28 November 2013

Still not Christmas...

Happy Thursday,

Still no tutorial yet I'm afraid so I thought for today and following on from yesterday I thought I would continue with the bights!  (if you can call Teal and blue bright)

Todays card is another simple die cut card using Spellbinders Fleur de Lys die cut as a simple frame with a square die .

This is studded with pearls and mounted with a double bow in the centre.  The backing paper is from my stash and is, honestly, so old I don't know from where!

The double bow is made using the bow maker and the method shown in my video tutorial, available HERE for those who want a laugh!

More tomorrow....

Enjoy...

15 comments:

  1. Hi John. Lovely card with a fab bow and gorgeous backing paper. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Very pretty card. Love the background paper and the pearls really show off the die cut square.
    Keep dry and warm.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    Simple elegance matey. Just super. Have to say, I've got grey and black on my screen rather than teal and blue.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    Like Ang my screen is showing black and a pinky grey colour so I'll use my imagine.
    Love the design very elegant.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    A very beautiful card i love it all

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How odd, I'm not getting teal and blue either, but I'll settle for imagining it. What ever colour, the design is still lovely, and with a change of sentiment tag, would be suitable for almost any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I've got black, grey, pink and an orangy creamy ribbon! Technology is a wonderful thing.....Trouble is I can't imagine teal and bright blue now!! Anyway I like the design John, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luvly card and some of my favourite dies and luv how you have used the pearls on them xx colours on my screen look grey and black but it still looks fab xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John,
    the colours show blue and teal on my computer. A very beautiful card and a very super bow too. Love the colours and design.
    Crafty Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card ,John you always deliver.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, John, I think your card is beautiful and I am going do that bow too! The video is awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very pretty card John, you always seem to produce wonderful cards. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete