Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 4 November 2013

pink ovals

Happy Monday,

Todays card is a more complicated card using same dies as this post HERE.  This version is, I think, more dramatic and also bigger.  This version is made using simple white and pink cardstock which gives a different look to the chocolate and cream version I made a few weeks ago above.

The dies used are Spellbinders Gold ovals one and classic ovals small.  Matching Pink and white ribbon and some of Wendy's wonderful hatpins!

I started by folding a sheet of PMD white hammered cardstock in half then cut the layers at 1cm down on each.  I matted these on pink cardstock with the final layer having the largest oval cut from the centre.





Next I cut various layers in the ovals, lined them with pink and foam mounted them.  A simple
looking, time consuming card.

Enjoy...

9 comments:

  1. Hi John. Another lovely card. Pretty embellishments and ribbon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    Wow! love your card, worth the effort, it's stunning.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    what a superb creation. Love the colours and design. I just love seeing what your are creating next. Have you ever tried making the pins your self it is very addictive.
    Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card John, I'm not familiar with those dies, I'll have to go check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh John, what a lot of work involved. Beautiful card but must admit I prefer the original one's colour.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola John
    Mui buen. Both this and the giant oreo are stunning.
    Talented boy!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, lot of work but well worth it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well John you never cease to amaze me with you gorgeous creations. These cards are beautiful and creative. I agree with Jenny the hat pins are easy to do, I use beads from old beads I have around.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card John,well worth the effort.Laura O

    ReplyDelete