Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 17 November 2013

LOVE is Laser Cut!

Happy Sunday,

Today is my Hobbycutz design team inspiration however as I am on Hols have scheduled this!

Please click HERE to see what the other fantastic Design Team members have come up with for this weeks challenge!  This weeks challenge is a colour challenge, I really struggled to show the picture and colours for the inspiration so click HERE to see the picture.

I have added some close ups of the stunning laser cuts  from Hobbycutz I have used which I gilded using a soft gold gilding wax.

Give the challenge a go and enter, the colour palette is stunning!








Otherwise have a lovely Sunday,

John x


Roses are hand made by Wendy and gilded with the gilding Wax.







Inside of the card visible through the aperture.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful John. Great design. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Moroccan influence I thought when I saw this John, interesting design, Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    Hoist the main sail!
    Beautiful matey, just beautiful. That paper is stunning. Im saving my "Love" you sent me for Mr Duck for his Valentine card.
    Hope you're still chilling.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    Stunning card, love the laser cut it's beautiful.
    Lydia.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! John, how beautiful is this card , so so gorgeous , great style and Wendys flowers a lovely too .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic John. Love the gilding wax and Wendy's excellent flowers.

    You're going to find it a bit chilly when you get back. I think winters come!

    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John. Beautiful card and flowers. Sounds like you need to make the most of the warm weather! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning card and luv the attention to detail for the inside of your card - fab xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card ,love the colours and the flowers .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John
    What a stunning card. I love the combination of patterns and colours.
    Best wishes
    Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John,
    sorry not been around blogging for a few days.
    Love your superb creation today. Fabulous colours as usual. Super Roses Wendy.
    Do hope you are enjoying your cruise.
    Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete