Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 29 November 2013

A Golden Friday

Happy Christmas Friday!

Today's Christmas card is a gold and white festival.  I was convinced I had posted this card but I cant find it anywhere!  This card is one of my colours try-outs for my cards this year \I love white and found this beautiful ribbon in the local Chinese shop on a recent visit with Wendy.

The background is a Spellbinders impresabilities which I have inked through using gold ink.  The remainder of the card focus's on the ribbon with a bold stripe and a big bow.

The sentiment, from Do'crafts is stamped in gold on a die cut (from a die I borrowed from Wendy)

a few gold gems and another colour scheme tried!  Not my chosen colour for this year but maybe next....


Enjoy...

11 comments:

  1. Hi John. Sorry but not sure about this as a Christmas card but for any other occasion I think it is great. It is showing as cream on my screen but you say you love white so I'm a bit confused (it is early though:)), either work though! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, Yep! I like your card. I do not do "traditional" either style or colour for my Christmas Cards so this really appeals to me.
    Really like your ribbon I can see the attraction.
    Have a great day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    Im getting a deep cream too but its fab either way. Can't see the ribbon very clearly but bet its lovely. Thought this year was Nordic theme?
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Yes ,i am into your card i think its beautiful and a beautiful bow as always , well done

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John, The card isn't coming out so clear on my computer but I know it will be lovely.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    Beautiful card love gold at Christmas, I too am getting cream and gold but it does not spoil the card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and luv the ribbon - it looks like sugar work for upmarket desserts xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think at long last I can leave a comment,I am happy you had a good holiday ,I am still not back to normal health wise.
    I like your card but it is missing something to make it look more like Christmas.
    It

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, I think my Spider's web would make a similar card- Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John
    Another pretty card. I like the ribbon - I zoomed in as much as my iPad would allow. What an unusual ribbon - it really compliments the card.
    Best wishes
    Anne O

    ReplyDelete