Sunday, 13 October 2013

Sunday Mojo

Happy Sunday!

Todays mojo challenge was mine to crash the stash, this is what I left (late due to the amount of hours I have worked this week)

I gave Wendy:-
 one sheet of Do'crafts Fabric paper (a 12 x 12 sheet of fabric with a sticky paper backing)
a piece of felt in green and one in red
Gingham ribbon
Pearls on a string
Green Gingham fabric.

I cant wait to see what Wendy came up with!


This is what I came up with...


A Notebook, as the fabric paper wraps around 3D shapes beautifully and a matching bookmark!

Click here to see what Wendy made with the same stash!

Enjoy...




9 comments:

  1. Hola John
    great, smashing, super! Have seen the fabric paper and wondered what you can do with it.
    Hope you manage a day off today having been a busy boy this week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Lovely, bright and fresh. I haven't tried the fabric paper yet but I think I need to get some now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever boy, this is beautiful. It's amazing how two people can be given the same thing and come up with two entirely different projects.
    Enjoy your day off and try and put your feet up - ha ha just as if!.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think yu well win this one, and I recognize those awful wooden beads LOL. Do you have any almond essence?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous John,they will make such good presents

    Try to have a day of rest today

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely John, you really are so creative with your hands. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice John like what you did with these items ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John,
    Very nice love the book.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ideas. Love the paper and felt flowers. Janice x

    ReplyDelete