Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 26 October 2013

Something Very Different Saturday

Happy Saturday,

Todays is not a box, nor Christmas, Yeah!  A very quick post though I was asked to make a card for a 18 year old girl.  Now even I admit that my style is not really fun and young so I was a little stumped however at 11pm the night before it was due I came up with the idea of a quilted handbag Card and here it is!

I have added a few more pictures so that you can see the card stands on its own and when you open the clasp it fold flat with the 18 in the middle.


Different for me but I am reliably informed that the birthday girl loved it, it did look better in real life!

Enjoy...

7 comments:

  1. Hi John. Love the card just right for a 18 year old girl they all love fashion. I was at the SECC Glasgow yesterday and got talking to the lovely couple from hobbycutz and mentioned that I follow your blog and love your cards and they said they were pleased to have you onboard as a design team member. No wonder your crestions are gorgeous.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Great idea for those difficult teens. Really lovely and I'll store it in my mind for the future. Love the colour and the quilting is very pretty.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    What a fun card for a special birthday, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Great card. Love the quilting, that embossing folder is so handy isn't it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card John, so different, but fun. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    Your card is great for an 18 yr old , REAL COOL i think the word is, or is it ACE ?
    The quilting looks beautiful and a great looking clasp, well done .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola John
    A stunning creation for a young lady. I suppose you could have gone with a half naked picture of One Direction (filigree cut, of course) but Im glad you went down the classy route.
    Don't go raiding Wendys craft room whilst she's away or if you can't be good, don't leave fingerprints!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete