Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 5 October 2013

Something Different Saturday

Happy Saturday!

Todays something different is very different than I have shown or blogged before.  My first love in crafting was stamping, before spellbinders, Sizzix and die cutting I was, at heart, a paper crafter and stamper.  I decided today to show something different in a stamped project I made this week as I rediscover my love of all things inky. 

Now this may be very different from what you are used to me posting however I like doing different things and we all, as crafters, have many different styles and techniques we like to use.  There is not one single die cut anywhere!  These cards and tags are made purely with stamping, I had forgotten the joy of just playing with ink and stamps. 


I hope you don't mind me being a little self indulgent today but I really enjoyed making these hope you will too.

Enjoy...





















14 comments:

  1. Good Morning John, I think these are so beautiful, I love your colours, so rich and the images are stunning. I can see your love of stamping in these cards and hope you will do more. I'm a stamper and I find these designs so inspirational, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous John. I love the soft look that the inkig gives the image. Very nice change of pace for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, very different from your usual creations i'm used to seeing.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    You self indulge away. Your stamping is beautiful you talented boy!
    Have a great day mateys.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John. It is nice to see something different from you. Love the colours. The large card at the back is my favourite. Have a good weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    Stunning, simple and elegant, love them.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Self indulge' away John, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very inspiring John i love the colors, i have not stamped for a long time , but then again i make such a mess and i am not very good at it ,

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever you produce is fine by me John. These are lovely. The colours like Wendy' card today are very Autumnal. So enjoy stamping myself but like you don't seem to get round to it very often.
    Enjoy your Saturday.
    love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card John. Stamping is one thing that I'm not very good at. I need to practise more. Also like the cards yesterday - wasn't around to leave a comment. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John,
    fab creation today. Great technics used. It's very nice to make something without dies for a change. I did just that a couple of weeks ago and was surprised how I likes the card.
    I used the phrase no dies were harmed in this creation, but nobody saw the funny side of it. Oh well perhaps it wasn't funny.
    Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
    Crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow,you are so talented ,great cards .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  14. God evening John
    At last, an internet connection which lasts longer than 5 minutes! I do like stamped cards, no safety net of Spellbinders. The colours are so rich and lovely, another great success everyone seems happy. I like the black border, sets it all off well. Black is the colour of my mood today. There is a rattling coming from my GC, waiting for reply from Craftsuperstore as I only bought it in February this year. I do hope there is a solution, if it died completely i would be bereft. Woe is me!
    Happy saturday evening
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete