Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Simple Teal

Happy Tuesday!

Firstly thank you all so much for the lovely birthday wishes yesterday!  I had a lovely day and did not craft at all (OH has been over so am now itching to get back into the craft room)  Yesterday morning was really funny as Mr Next Door ran into the craft room to make me a card for my  birthday having "left it out of the case" funnily that makes 4 years they have been forgotten in the rush to pack lol.  Ill take a picture of this modernist masterpiece and show it on Thursday!

Back to today this is one from my store cupboard of cards, most of the cards I have been making recently are realatively small and simple.  It is only when I look through the picture albums on my PC I realise a theme.  I promise next week I will do some large more complicated cards! Honest!

Today's card is no exception! a simple layered affair!

Enjoy...

14 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely day. Your small and simple efforts a lovely, I'm happy to look at what you have in your storecupboard. Be wary of showing OH efforts, it may come back to bite your tail - maybe a new blog will be created !?!?
    Happy Tuesday
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola John
    Have you not heard, size is not important lol!
    Gorgeous card. Would love to know what that ornate die cut is.
    Glad you had a great day yesterday. Hope today is fab too.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John,
    Pleased you had a good, I love your little card, it so pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Might be a simple layered affair to you but its really beautiful.
    Glad you had a good birthday.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    Simply layered you say ,but oh so effective i just love it .
    Glad you had a good day as you so deserve it .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. John, you have such a good eye for choosing colour schemes. This card works really well. Love that it ties in with the "tree/ball" in the background. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good day yesterday. Your card today might be small, but it's lovely!
    I'm not a great lover of 8x8 cards, I mostly do A5!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card today John, lovely colours. Glad you had a lovely day yesterday. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday. Love the teal with the black color scheme. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    a very lovely card today yet again. Love the colours and the design as usual.
    Happy belated Birthday for yesterday.
    Couldn't get around to blog yesterday as more mundane things took over my day. I hate being away from blogging and creating.lol.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous John, I love the beautiful dies! Happy belated birthday! Thanks for stopping by!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John. gald you enjoyed your birthday. Love the card today. Your "simple" cards are gorgeous. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John,this is a fab card ,simple but so nice,Laura O

    ReplyDelete