Monday, 14 October 2013

Recycled...

Happy Monday,

Todays card / creation has been recycled from a card I posted last month.  Sometimes I will like a card I have made but see something different in it, that's what happened in this one.  Click HERE to see the original.  I liked this card but felt, when I bought the new Joanna Sheen ivy die, that it would work with just a little gold and the orientation changed to portrait.

I have to be honest I love this card, the depth and layers along with the colours are really me, I have to admit though that I am very disappointed as this was so hard to photograph and it honestly does not do the card justice.

The centre butterfly is a wooden laser cut from Hobbycutz which I gilded with a mix of gold and silver gilding flakes.

Enjoy....

9 comments:

  1. Hi John. Great idea to recycled your own cards. The ivy is really pretty and I love the butterfly. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    Well you would never think it is the same card altered would you ? I think it is breathtaking , love the Butterfly along with the gold flowing ivy .Well Done !

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Great job love the butterfly very pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    I love both of them but perhaps todays has a slight edge as Im a sucker for a butterfly. The ivy is fab and you keep tempting me with it!
    Have a great day!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John. Hope you had a restful day off yesterday. Love the colours of todays card but liked the last one as well especially as the bow was fantastic. Beautiful butterfly today and the pretty ivy die (so glad I bought it) really finishes the card well.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card John. The gold against the brown is very autumnal. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry John, the card is lovely - and I have the photography problems too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John,
    sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I hate missing your fab creations.
    Today's card is another of your super designs. Love how you have changed it.
    I rally want that ivy die, lol.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. brown is not a colour i normally like but this is a great card .Laura O

    ReplyDelete