Sunday, 27 October 2013

No Mojo!

Happy Sunday,

Now today should be the Sunday Mojo however Wendy is currently chugging along the ocean on a cruise ( we were meant to be going again but weren't able to arrange the time off!)  Therefore there is no Mojo Challenge this week.

Instead I thought I would Show another version of the candle box I made a few weeks ago.  More on this on Tuesday!


This is the new one made with Spellbinders Gold majesty Circles.  The original is below made using Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.


Enjoy...

9 comments:

  1. Hi John. I love these candle boxes. The radiant rectangles one is my favourite as it will let more of the candle light out, I think, Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    So sorry you are not chugging along with Wendy on the cruise , your candle boxes are beautiful ,i like them both but if you asked me to choose one i would go for your first one ,just because i like the added touch of the flowers .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    If the new one doesn't emit as much candlelight, its better for me as I look better in dim light lol!
    Enjoy your day off.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    Both boxes are lovely the first might just edge it for me as I love the flowers on it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John, both of your boxes are absolutely beautiful, I am pointing towards the second one with the rectangles as I think that one may let out a bit more light, but they are both equally beautiful. Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John. Both lovely boxes. Are we in for a tutorial on these? Do hope so.

    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new box John, especially the horizontal threaded ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John, I like both boxes they both look so pretty, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John,
    fabulous creations. Always love your boxes. You are a very talented crafts person.
    Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete