Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

In The Pink.......

Happy Wednesday,


I am writing this on Sunday as most of you know by now I work on Tuesdays from 8:30 to 2pm then from 4pm to 1am.  This means that, at this point, I have no idea how yesterdays tutorial went down I hope it was positive, if you liked it great, if not sorry!!!! 

If you missed the video tutorial click HERE to be linked.

Todays card is a follow on from yesterday and the bow, along with one to be shown later in the week, will be the subject of my next video!







I made this card using the same materials as yesterday, pink PMD card, fabric paper from First Edition and Spellbinders Ornate Squares die.  I also used a new eBay bargain Spellbinders matting basics B to cut the layers.


Here is a close up of the bow, its made from a 2.5cm satin cream ribbon with a pearl in the centre.

Enjoy...



9 comments:

  1. Hi John. Another pretty card with a lovely bow. Looking forward to your next video. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. Yesterday went down very well I think.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Love the card, I too got the matting basics B from ebay and they have proved to be so useful. Video was very good.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Wow another beauty of a card , im looking forward to the next video,
    I must say you would have been proud of me and my first ever decent bow following your great Tutorial , i also got a wooden bow maker from e/bay ,should be in the post by Friday it says just in time for a good weekends crafting . {fingers crossed }

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunner! That floral paper looks so good matted in that way. Looking forward to the next video - you don't know what you have started now, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola John
    Very pretty card again. That Pabrick (paper fabric) is fab.
    Look forward to Bow, The Sequel.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card John, love the papers. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John. Love this paper - it's so very pretty. The bow is beautiful of course. I finally think I've got the hang of using my bowmaker thanks to your video. All the cards I made yesterday had very pretty bows.
    Don't work too hard today.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card love the flower paper .Laura O

    ReplyDelete