Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 15 September 2013

No Mojo


Hello Lovely People,
 
Today was going to be the recommencement (yes I swallowed a dictionary) of the Sunday Mojo with Wendy however I just haven't had the time.  This week has run away from me, we have had an expansion and refurb in the Card and Gift shop I work in.  This means that, along with my bar shifts, I have hardly been home this week! 
I have the whole day off today so I'm hoping I can update today's post later on, hopefully to answer the questions I have received this week if nothing else!
 
Todays offering is a placeholder with very little explanation I'm afraid.  This card is made in black and white cardstock using Joanna Sheen's new signature dies, black ribbon and a cameo I purchased in the U.K. at the works (four for a pound!)
 
Enjoy...



13 comments:

  1. Hi John. Beautiful... love the way the ivy trails over the card. Very striking in monochrome. Hope you get to catch up on those bits and pieces today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, love the monochrome card today. The ivy looks so delicate and the cameo is lovely. Enjoy your day off.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, I love today's card, it's so elegant! TFS
    Take care, Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought of lighting your candle in th middle as well at both ends?! You go to amazing lengths, not only to do so much crafting in a week, but to think of showing us. Thank you for all the lovely things you share with us.
    Lovely card today, as the other ladies have said, striking and elegant.
    Happy Sunday, don't over do it
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, and I love it when you use dies I already have! This spray of ivy leaves is the best I've come across - so delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    A lovely place setting card, this would be lovely for weddings with the names on, love the ivy die.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John. Black and white definitely does it for me. Especially love the way you have trailed the white ivy.
    Have to shout at you because you're costing me money. When I first looked at Joanna Sheens new dies I must admit I wasn't impressed but having seen you use this die a few times and how lovely it looks, I've had to order it. Of course I can't just order one thing can I? Please use dies I already have in future!!
    Enjoy your day off. I'm gardening today. The garden is so overgrown all of a sudden it needs desperate measures and I'm worried that Gracie will get in there and get lost. Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love black and white and the ivy is so delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John

    What a beautiful card ,very striking and the beautiful cameo makes a statement ,thank you for the style and another one for me to copy .

    Hope you have a nice day and manage to get some me time .

    Take Care
    Elaine H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful John. No explanation needed. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card love the black and white colour scheme,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola John
    How late am I? Been messing about with everything else and clean forgot my blog rounds.
    Fabulous monochrome masterpiece! I too was like Val and wasn't taken with the signature range but this ivy is ace (where on earth did "ace" come from?)
    Have a chill tonight matey before getting back on that hamster wheel again.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete