Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 29 September 2013

mea culpa!

Happy Mojo Sunday,


I have to say Mea Culpa as last week was supposed to be my turn to crash the stash on the Mojo.  For those of you new to be blog until August Wendy and I (next Door) have taken it in turns each Sunday to give the other a stash of craft goodies to make something out of to present on our blogs on Sunday.  We took the summer off however it was supposed to start last week and I, dutifully, supplied Wendy with the items pictured.  Wendy made and presented her project however I didn't realise that last week was my turn for the Hobbycutz design team so I didn't post it.  here is what I made, click HERE to see what Wendy came up with!






This is what I came up with but didn't post.  I made a Calendar, I know I know its September lol

The rose is made using some beautiful woven ribbon I bought from Christine Emberson on her Hope and Chances Blog.

This week was Wendy's turn and this is what I found on my windowsill on returning form rehearsals on Wednesday...












Below is what I made with these bits, I didn't use the Pearls and 40's signs apart from in the picture.  This was a very quick make however I love the background card so this may make another appearance!  Click here to see what Wendy came up with, with the same items.

Enjoy...



11 comments:

  1. Hi John. What a pretty card. I love the blue you have embossed. The fairy stands out so well. just off to look at Wendys offering now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    Another pretty card. The embossing is so effective.
    Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John
    About time we saw last weeks mojo Mr lol ! Both projects are fab. Do you fold the ribbon on the calendar like a gift bow ?
    No pearly creation from me yet but promise there will be this week.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    Love both of your creations. Great flower made from ribbon.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning John

    I am still drooling from yesterdays creation, { i have just had to go and have another look }
    Now getting on to today i love your Calender with the beautiful rose { how do you make that rose ?}
    Your Blue card is every little girls dream, their is something magical about a fairy with a wand .

    Have a great day
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning John, like the fairy card and the background is so effective best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John. Both really lovely. Love the sanded card and the very pretty ribbon flower.

    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card s and a lovely idea bet everyone would come up with different cards .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards John very different from each other but both super creations

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete