Thursday, 8 August 2013

Sparing Blushes with Cream and Blush

Good Evening All!

2 Posts in one day, this won't happen again promise there is only so much I can ask of my loyal followers I know! lol 

I thought that as soon as I got in from work I should replace todays card to spare some blushes however I thought I would just add another one and see which people prefer!  I finished this one in the last 10 minutes based on the suggestions made in the comments.  I dedicate this one to Mrs Duck again!

This is an exact copy(ish) of todays earlier card however this time I've made it in Blush and cream.  This is, genuinely, a quick card to make as It took me about 30 minutes and I was watching Flogit as crafting ( finish at 5:30 Spanish time which is 4:30 UK time so get to see some afternoon telly!)

Hope you all enjoy this one lol

John x

6 comments:

  1. Oh John, you are a sweetheart.
    This is much easier on the eye and the pink is bright in a nice way.
    This one gets an A.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

  2. John. This is much better, as I said your design was lovely just the colours, now this is stunning even if you say it's a quick card it's gorgeous.

    I agree with Ang it get an A.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much nicer in these colours, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the concept of your card, have to say these are more the colours I could picture me making it with.
    I have also thought about doing similar in all white.
    Thanks for the inspiration

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John super duper this time love the colour and this could be made in any colour thanks for the inspiration,
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty John and I love the layout. This colour scheme is my favorite one xx

    ReplyDelete