Sunday, 4 August 2013

Lost Mojo...

Hi Guys,

Last week was the last Mojo Challenge for the summer and I have to admit I am lost!!  As a place holder I've been thinking what to do instead however time has really run away from me this week!  I decided, initially, to post the tutorial for yesterday's box however it takes a while to photo.  Instead I have made a different version of yesterdays box and decided to post this.  The tutorials for both box's will be up next week!

I have made this version as a gift box style which, I'm hoping, adds more versatility to this die.  I don't like buying a die that I don't find many uses for however I may have to admit defeat on this one!  Let me know what you think!

Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. Hi John,
    Again very good use of this die, as I said yesterday not a die for me, it has limited use.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very handy and pretty shape box. As you say not a very versatile die but you've used it so well with yesterday and todays projects.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John another great idea,take your time with the tutorial ,you are very busy at work,so do not put yourself under pressure.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    I think you have done very well to come up with what you have. C&C had it half price on a show and Im still not tempted. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good use if this die, but otherwise not one I would use much especially when I can borrow yours LOL !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project is very pretty and the die has been put to good use. I have this die and it is still in the packet yet ... why oh why did I buy this one ???

    ReplyDelete