Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 5 August 2013

Lady Anne's Challenge August

Morning All!
Today is the first Monday of the Month and so it means it's time for the new challenge at Lady Anne's Cards.  The theme this month is make a pocket card.  A pocket card is one where a tag or design is hidden in a pocket in the card.

This is my Design Team inspiration card for the challenge, hopefully it will inspire you to enter the challenge.  This months prize is donated by our sponsors Stitchy Bear Stamps




My Card has three pockets which I made from the largest insert die from Spellbinders Resplendent rectangles which I mounted onto the front of rthe card.  I decorated the front using a strip of die cut lace (Sue Wilson for Spellbinders I think) swirls from Gold elements one and a delicate Aster on the tag which I made using the smallest die in the rectangles set.



The tags in the pocket are made from the next size down from the pocket die and are decorated in simple ribbon with the wonderful digi stamp from our sponsors Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps
 I love the sentiment of these and thought this would make a great anniversary card, especially with the "Dance as if no-one is watching"

It would be great to see as many of you as possible to enter the challenge as I get to look at your entries!! lol

Enjoy ...



10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation, very classy all in white.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    A very elegant creation, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John

    I Oood and i Arrrd over this one , how Fab i absolutely love it , i have a New baby card to make today ,Mmmm i think i will pinch your idea as i can put the little pram ,baby bottle and bear onto the tags .

    Thank You john i have my theme solved
    Have a good day
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. This took my breath away it's so beautiful.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John. I think Wendy had so much holiday planning on her mind she forgot to give you my e-mail address. Its valsella@hotmail.co.uk
    Take care.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola John
    beautiful card. You would have to be a clean crafter to work in all white. I usually end up with an inky splodge somewhere, even when I haven't used any ink lol!
    Have a good day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, I love white on white. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW John this is a fantastic work of Art ,love the white on white and your use of the corners from Gold elements 1 .I hope you win.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Wow! John, another absolutely amazing make. I love everything about it.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete