Wednesday, 28 August 2013

It's all Black and White...

Morning,

I don't think I've got my head back to working, Crafting & blogging etc. as yet!  As I work Tuesday nights I always schedule Wednesdays post on Sunday however after being away I plum forgot!

Therefore I thought I might be allowed to phone it in today!

Dies Used -
Spellbinders Labels four, elegant labels four, botanical swirl expandable pattern and resplendent rectangles 

card is A5 made with black and white PMD cardstock.

I hope you enjoy and excuse the quick post!

quick update! Yesterday's bogof winner appears to be the card at the back! (shows what I know!?!) l don't have a larger picture of this one so will post later this or early next week another picture and as suggested will add a sentiment as suggested.  Off to work, take care, John x

13 comments:

  1. Hi John
    A lovely elegant card. Very striking in black and white. I love it.
    Best wishes, Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. I love the card today. And what a great sentiment, I have never seen it before. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, another super card and that sentiment is just perfect ~ love it!
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - as usual. Especially impressed with use of the botanical swirls - I must have a try. The way you have turned elegant labels 4 in positive and negative is mastery (have I just made that word up?) completely changes the visual impression. Love the sentiment too. Superb.
    Happy Wednesday
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    Yes i too love the sentiment, and black and white cards are always a big hit with me ,and of course the pearls just give it that little extra ,i must have a go at this style as it is beautifully done .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely in your corner, especially as you have used all the dies I already have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John. I really like black and white cards and this is no exception. Love how you've cut out the die so the swirls show beneath. A really lovely sentiment. Presume it's Waltzing Mouse?
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John,
    Love your black and white creation so classy, its perfect.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW John love black and White and love the way you have used the Dies
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice dramatic card John not usually a lover of black and white but like this the balance is right!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love black and white - a true classic which will never date. Love the card John. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this die its fab and your swirly paper is great too.Nice card ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola John
    Sorry Im a tardy blogger today.
    Gorgeous card. Love how you have used the botanical die. Did you cut the aperture and place the botanical die cut behind it? Must try it with butterfly magic. x

    ReplyDelete