Wednesday, 7 August 2013

I admit it, I cheated

Hello All,

Strange title you may think however I really feel I cheated with todays creations.  On Monday I Posted my DT card for Lady Anne's Challenge (click here to view the all white version).  I was going to say I liked it so much that I copied it for today however I actually cheated and stripped down the card to make this.

I was asked to make an anniversary card in white and pink and as I loved Mondays version I thought I would simply add the pink!  The pockets do contain 3 more tags however these are for the names of the couple and a message so I have left them off (for Modesty's sake)












I went with three separate sentiments (from Creative Expressions) which, I feel, work together as a statement shouldn't we all Cherish True Love Forever?!?


I hope you don't mind this little cheat however my Design Team cards are obviously just for show and I hate waste!

Enjoy...


















6 comments:

  1. I,ll let you off, it still looks great in this colour scheme, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess John i too have been known to have the odd cheat or two, however we crafters have to experiment ,thats my excuse and i am sticking to it .

    Your cheat is just perfect , i really like this card i bet it would look good in any color .

    Take Care Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Nothing wrong with an upcycle, very pretty colours on this one. Sentiments are just right too.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, unusual design, very stylish, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John I do not think you are cheating ,you like me hate to have to bin a card.The pink is a lovely rich colour,and the sentiment is perfect.I love all the parts of this card.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it is cheating John...it is saving waste if it was only going to sit in your box and someone is going to receive a beautiful card. The pinks you have used are really nice. Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete